09 September, 2013
Bus Stop Ruminations
Sometimes I just want to pluck one out if the crowd and spin a Love tale around him
make it easy for me to just drop myself into his world and be romantic and sexy and devoted...
But then I fear I would get bored if it were that easy.
Perhaps I could make myself forget that I did it to him
then I would have to figure out the right way to seduce him without knowing he's already at a disadvantage
But put yourself in my shoes.
Imagine you've been playing this game with yourself for centuries...
Maybe the lines of communication break down, or you get bored with the game...
Now you have to make things Interesting...
Like giving yourself a clean slate and evidence of a loving background torn apart by strife...
Like showing yourself how to finally live without being so bored...
Like giving that part of yourself a way to die in the hope that self-destruction might bring back sensation or emotion...
Like giving yourself a choice between being normal, or being a God...
Maybe it's the game we're all already playing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment